New addition to our family

My little Danish spinning wheel has been part of my shop decor since we opened. I am proud to say that I now have my very own Haldane spinning wheel . It's a beauty previously owned and loved by a 93 year old lady named Alma. She has taken very good care of this beauty and I am pleased to bring it back to life.
With the help of Cheryl the spinner, I will launch on my new adventure starting with a drop spindle lesson(s) ++ and move onto the wheel from there. So, fibre and I will become better friends.

Of course not to have any idle time, Cheryl the weaver will teach me the ins and outs of weaving on my new Dorothy loom, arriving Monday next week.... until then, I will be reading and you tubing my new techniques.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022