Fun day

Today started with a drive over to the Rogers TV station here in Collingwood for an interview on the Georgian Life show. The show producer discovered Grey Heron's Knit in Public day and thought it was a great idea to chat about. What a great segment.. fun, exciting, informative and apparently clothing is optional because if we are fast knitters we should have something whipped up in no time flat...LOL
Back to the shop for a late opening- Donna had arrived with her latest lovely Coral Lacey Shrug... It's a stunner!!... The pattern will be available as fast as I can get the picture and pattern together on paper... I'm dragging my feet today - didn't get much sleep last night... the coffee's a brewing, thank God for that...
Jane Austen knits 2012 issue just arrived in the mail today. OMG full of wonderful patterns. I have already picked out Margaret Dashwood's shawl... now for the yarn choice and/or colour choice... I'll take my time deciding..
shawls, fingerless, lacey bits n bobs..     






















My Lorna's Laces order is just about ready - Sheppard worsted superwash in multi colours and solids..
Also my King Cole Riot order is ready... lovely multi coloured chunky and DK yarn wool blend... great for hats, mitts, scarves, vests, sweaters... a multitude of things...
I'd best get my coffee before I crash land asleep on my computer. Have a safe and fun weekend... check in next week for a list of the summer classes and special projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022