KnitFest just days away

We are on the home stretch... just a few days until KnitFest Spring 2012. I'm busy working on the yarn packages for each class knitter. The goodie bags are taking shape. The menu is almost complete including treats... The last minute yarn order is on the way thanks to Bob... way to go Bob !!!...
The printer has my patterns for printing. The camera battery is charging for a couple of photos needed for one last pattern - my Gull Stitch cowl... It's a beauty... speaking of birds, my heron is back home for the summer... I've noticed him flying overhead twice now on my way to work... such a magestic flyer...
My check list has a few pick ups left to go.. jumbo sticky notes- who knew... 20" x 23" post it notes... how cool is that.. makes for a terrific flip chart... stick'n on the wall... tada!!... ready to go..
So, off to the yarn winder I go... later.. 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022