Oh- what a night....as the song goes

My friend Debra invited myself and Joanne over to her place last night for a girlie night... good wine, great food- superb company...
We shared my kinda dinner- a little hummus- olives, cheese, salami, snack breads, crackers, oh and fruit- it was wonderful...
We chatted about Joanne's time in Florida- her Monday knit group @ Starbucks- sign me up!!!
She golfed, shopped, visited wool shops, visited with family- a general fab time!!
Debra chatted about the latest gallery Square Foot Art show @ her gallery- www.loftgallery.ca
It was a successful show for sure- I helped out @ the "check out" desk... It's really wonderful to see so many "art lovers"...
We then compared our latest & greatest knitting projects- Joanne with the gorgeous little silk lacy scarf, her beautiful multi textured shawl and some lovely new mohair for her sweater.
Debra modeled her purple & green triangle shawl- what a beauty!!... and an experimental poncho in royal blue- nice cover up for cool weather...
I took my Silk ruffle scarves to show them- and showcased my baby blanket for Leigh- I'd better get this finished her baby arrives tomorrow- eeks!!!
So, all n all it was a wonderful evening- Thanks Debra- we'll have to do that again!!

True friends are hard to find- so when you find a Debra & Joanne you consider yourself lucky!!

hope you've found yours...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022