Akiko's gift


Every Easter since moving home from Denmark I lament about the fact that I won't make my annual trip to Illum's candy department for my Faberge Easter eggs. As you read in an earlier post, my wish came true!!

I have made this lovely little Silk ruffle scarf in Noro for Akiko as a thank you for sending me my Easter treats!!

Notice the green glass display head- My friend Janet gave me four glass "hat heads" as I call them. They were Jan's Mother-in-law, Vi's. Vi passed away this week at 94. She had a marvelous collection of hats. She was a hat girl!!... Her front closet had a top shelf of hat heads dressed with HATS!!
I will treasure these glass hat heads. Thanks Jan, for such a lovely thoughtful gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022