It's a rainy day in Collingwood...

Well, it's the afternoon already but I've had a fun morning. The knitters are racing into the shop, picking up project yarn for their March break holidays and off they go... Wish I was going on a March break!!! someday!!
So, I'm busy working on the Block squares for our afghan class.... taking care of a few housingkeeping details around the shop, back to my knitting... and now it's raining... sure hope the snow stays on the hills or the March break skiers will be board!!... maybe they'll revert to knitting... ah, one can always hope... Hope springs eternal I hear....
I finished a little baby shrug- so cute- Sirdar Bamboo and PomPom in baby pink... My 50's babydoll never looked so good!!
And back to my baby blanket.. I'm working with Flusi Regia sock yarn- dble strand- giant dishcloth really--- gorgeous colours--- for my BF's daughter's 1st baby...
Classic Elite and Naturally arrived at the shop this week... with more to follow... I can't wait for the Alpaca Sox, hand dyed variegated- my feet need something soft and comfee...

I'll post pics as I finish... Spring clothing is arriving over the next few weeks- GELCO of Germany is here now- beautiful colour pallet...
Ciao for now, Karen
greyherondesigns.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022