In search of Apple Blossom sock yarn

It's my day off and I've planned to meet Buffy Taylor @her farm, Shelridge Farms. I'm so excited!! The Taylors have a wonderful selection of yarns - perfect addition to my wool shop. I haven't received my Classic Elite Alpaca sox yarn and I can't wait. I've already labelled one colourways Blue Mountain- blues n greens.. just like the bay... and of course not to be out done by Bruce Trail - mixture of greens n browns- just like the trails... so my search for the perfect Apple Blossom colourways just might be over... yesterday I discovered that Shelridge had the perfect colourways, already labelled Apple Blossom- :))
The area I live in is a blend between water, nature and orchards... now you see the bay, the trails and the apples..
Pictures to follow- on this beautiful sunny day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022