Liberty Print from Classic Elite has just arrived

The colours in this yarn have impressed me immensely. Just think, a lovely yarn, washable, great colours, terrific for kids, accessories and all in colour blends to knock your socks off!!

I can't wait to get started on the Two Direction Scarf. It's just a little garter and rib combo that shows off the great mix of colours. I'm thinking Christmas...

Here's the line up:

Brick Road
Caribbean Tide Pool
Cloudy Dawn
Leaf and Bumble Bee









North Sea White Caps
Sunrise
Violet Glen
Watercolour Rainbow








Liberty Print = 122 yds Worsted weight 20sts @ 4.5mm 50gm $13.00

So, I think it will have to be - North Sea White Caps in honour of my time living in Denmark.

and here it is...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022