Sunny day...

This week was a fun one. Spring yarns are arriving and we finally had more sunshine:) The Knit Swirl group is busy working away on thier jackets. Two girls chose Sheer Beauty and one chose Go Green. Can't wait to see how they turn out. They have two more weeks before we meet again.  One chose plain solid colour in worsted weight yarn for an everyday jacket... This would be my choice too... although, I'm not making one...
Dallas dropped in this week with a surprise in tow - a large bag of Alpaca roving... oh how nice!! gorgeous natural grey mix.... My spinning wheel is going to get a work out. I have ordered drop spindles for an up coming class. Spinning fibre - can't wait...
Pat arrived on Thursday with a beautiful bouquet of flowers - congratulations on winning the entreprenuer of the year award, said the card... absolutely stunning, yellows & greens... roses & spider moms... hope they last a while..
My grandson turns 9 today. I asked him if he feels older " No, just like I'm nine" he says... where does the time go... He will soon be taller than me...

beautiful colours!!
soft - so soft - can't wait to spin it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022