Found it!!

I was so inspired by Glenna C's lace work class @ Grey Heron KnitFest especially the Flower Basket shawl which apparently I keep calling the Flower Pot shawl... LOL anyway, I find it on Rav... it's listed as Interweave 2004 - and don't I just have that very copy here @ the shop... now what are the chances of that?? I ask you... It's meant to be... I have the perfect alpaca linen blend in natural (my hair colour) Ha!! so there's my next project as of I needed to find another project...
It's the road of a knitter- zig zag back and forth, always with something on the needles or in mind... or like today it drops in your lap... A customer from Streetsville came into my shop today. She's here on holidays for a few days. She was wearing the sweetest little shawlette in handspun yarn (my hair colour again). I  asked her what pattern it was and that old forgetfulness kicked in... she'll let me know... I wonder if it's the flower pot shawl?? 

What's all the hype about you might ask? Here's why.... just as soon as the Stupidly Easy Triangular Scarf comes off the needles tonight... the flower pot shawl is ready to roll.... sorry Doreen the sheep bootcuff pattern gets sidelined...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022