Now, my creative hat was on this week...

I've had this fascination with cable bands on hats- I guess it's the Irish in me emerging... I have really had such fun... two designs- one ready for your Valentine's Day gift of XX OO cable band and the other a simple cable repeat band...

Here's the cable band with the pin wheel decrease crown.









Here's the XXOO cable band with my favorite derease crown I call raglan decrease.












Both hats were knit with Cabin Fever Northern Lights. http://cabinfever.ca
One ball each which makes this hat very cost effective
Now that the power is back on in Collingwood, I will work on publishing the patterns to up load to Ravelry. You will be able to fine them there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022