What a week...

We all have them - the week we want to skip. One week without heat was just a bit much. Now back to a comfortable temp... :))
Full beginner classes- any knit shop would be so excited to have such a situation. Everyone thrilled to be here and having fun. Even the week two returnees were still having fun!! Successful mission, thanks Donna... more for next week too...
We have received a new alpaca shipment- OMG!! If this was dessert I want two helpings!! soft, warm, cozy, fluffy, beautiful, natural, undyed - AND on sale...
Cascade Eco Cloud - 70% merino 30% alpaca 164 yds 18sts @ 5.5mm      $13.00   SALE $10.00
Eco super Alpaca - 100% alpaca 100 yds 14sts @ 6.mm     $12.00  SALE $9.00
I feel a need for a cowl or a scarf or ??? What do you want to make?

Let's not be out done by my own colour - yes, my very own Rhichard Devrieze colourway Grey Heron
 http://www.rdyarns.com/    I was speechless - hard to believe I know, such a thoughtful idea... presenting


Grey Heron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022