Ravelry class - HUGE success



Last week I asked our Wednesday knit group to bring along their i-pad or laptops so they could follow along with a how to class on maneuvering Ravelry. We started simple with how to sign in - how to find/add friends – how to find a pattern based on the yarn you have – and so on… We had a great time..
Once they discovered what options were available to them, they were off to the races.
Our Thursday group got the up date and info about knitty.com. I suspect that this past weekend several hours were spent browsing new sites, collecting new ideas for Spring projects. 
As a knitter who loves browsing knitting websites, I love to learn new things. I challenged myself for the coming year to make the time, take the effort,  endure the risk - try something new every chance I get. 

My new mantra - I can do it... I can do it...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022