Look what arrived today?

I am so excited. Gifted- by Mags Kandis has just arrived. I see so many lovely things to make.


Min danske venner vil elsker de " fulled jule bling" - translation-
My danish friends will love their felted" Jule Bling" gifts for this years gift exchange.

I will be enjoying a little "glog" with mine as I embroider little details of love on each one ...

Here's my gift list so far:

Frilly neck wrap- gorgeous mohair - 2 balls - great BFF gift
Ruby red foo baby hat- just in time for the holiday gift giving- any new babies to knit for? oh ya!
Petaled slouch cap- beautiful leaf details accompanied by a lovely leaf flower brooch- complete!!
Funky earmuffs- great teen gift or for the young at heart- one for me- one for Brenda

This book is a winner for sure!!! Every picture showcases a very well thought out detail, fun recipes to prepare to accompany your gifts...
I can't wait to get started. I'm already rummaging through my stash- making plans to get started.

I'm heading for another cuppa coffee and a good read through gifted...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022