Elvis is heading to Collingwood

I'm knitting like crazy to finish a few baby gifts for a shower this weekend. My new-born booties are now my oversized footwear about to become my new- newborn felted booties:)
The real new born booties are almost finished. The baby hat looks a tad large so it will be gently felted to reduce the size.It would really be nice if I started these projects before the week I need them... oh well, such is life. Take it as it comes and don't fuss too much....

So, like I was saying- Elvis is coming to Collingwood this weekend- so dust off the ol-blue suede shoes and head on over the town will be hopping!!

Find all the details @ www.collingwoodelvisfestival.com
It should be a blast-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022