Min chokolade aeg fra Michelsen...



I was so excited today when my husband showed up at my shop with a small package under his arm. I could see that it came from Denmark and that had me puzzled.... what could this be??
It was my favorite chocolates Michelsen in the Faberge egg. oh ya!!
Our friend Akiko lives in Sweden.
She remembered how much I loved these eggs every Easter so she sent me 3.... These metal eggs take on a historical Faberge pattern- on the inside is 3 chokolade goodies.... I will savour each yummy flavour.. of course I will share...
In return for making my day, I have a beautiful camel hair scarf and fingerless mitts to send back to her. Denmark will be warm now but she will remember me on a chilly fall day with her new knitwear ...
Friends are so special...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022