It's turkey season in Georgian Bay

Driving to work in the Georgian Bay area can be a real adventure. This morning was no exception. An anxious group of wild turkeys were venturing out to cross highway 26 in rush hour. foolish girls!!





Pretty soon the local apple blossoms will be popping open. Our valley orchards will be full of bees excited to get the first taste of blossom juice.




I'm glad the sun is shining today. It's a tad cool but soon the warmer temps will be back.
When the snow leaves the anxious gardener in me emerges. A small selection of daffs & tulips are peeking out in the front garden. Our little blue bells and snow drops still cover our front grass. I hope they stay around a little longer. The trees are budding, the robins are nest building and Morley is back to chasing the squirrels.




Here's Morley: Morley's heading to the cottage this weekend. I'm sure there will be more adventures of Morley, so stay tuned....

Enjoy the weekend. I back to making my Afghan blocks- cables are this months feature.
pics soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022