Learn to Knit Mittens
In this class, you will be learning how to knit
World’s Simplest Mittens
Fun pattern designed by tincanknits – Canadian designers
This pattern is written for multiple gauges, knit the mitten
in fingering to chunky weight yarn!
Ribbed cuff, stockinette hand, thumb gusset, top decreases
· Date: Saturday, January 14, 2017
· Time: 10:00am-1:00pm
· Fee: $30.00 per person, not including materials.
· Class Size: maximum of 8 students
· Registration: Class must be paid for in full at time of registration to hold your seat.
· Skill Requirements: Must be able to confidently cast on, work in the round, knit, purl, and bind off with little to no assistance.