Deb Gemmell was delightful!!

Saturday arrived like all the others... this day Deb Gemmell was coming to my shop... yup... my shop...
She came in sat down at my kitchen table and shared a coffee with Sharon, Karen, Gerri, Brenda and myself... All her expertise poured out... let's make a Teddy bear sweater... I was watching as I had to tend to my morning clients... Each gal started and listened, knit and listened more... Their eyes and ears peeled on Deb... try this.. try this increase, add stitches here.. and so on..
These gals are experienced knitters.. even they were finding this workshop informative.. I'm so glad this workshop was a success!!
Deb is such a talented designer... I have sold all my Need a Hat books and have to order more...
I look forward to planning for another Deb Gemmell workshop.. in the Spring.. so for all you gals who missed this chance... opportunity will knock again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking 220 Superwash

Spring Sweater Knitting

LYS Day 2022